GTA 5 Police Role-Playing Clan

The Los Santos County Police is actively recruiting for people to join us on Grand Theft Auto 5, once it is released in September. Currently, we are still operating on Grand Theft Auto 4, The Ballad of Gay Tony.

LSCP is a police role-playing clan that has been around for a long time, and has real police officers leading. We offer our officers many opportunities, including being a part of our Air Support, SWAT Team, Detective Bureau, Highway Patrol, and Civilian Operations (the "criminals" in our patrols).

If you currently own GTA 4 TBOGT, or are planning to have GTA 5, and are interested in learning about law enforcement and having some fun role-playing with serious and experienced people, LSCP is the place for you.

Requirements are that you must be at least 14 years of age, not be a member of another GTA police clan, have the ability and willingness to check our website and forums very regularly, have access to the internet while playing on Xbox, have a fully functional headset for Xbox Live use, and, obviously, own either GTA 4 TBOGT or plan on owning GTA 5.

If you are interested, please visit our forums at w11.zetaboards.com/lscp to register and fill out an application. Please be sure to register with your Xbox Live Gamertag, and use a valid email address during registration as there is a validation process, and read all of the application instructions properly. If you have any questions, feel free to send me or another officer (Sergeant or higher) a message on our forums and we will gladly help.

DoolyMacDool

Chief of Police

Los Santos County Police

w11.zetaboards.com/lscp

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

you forms are no longer active. im interested in join your clan, my gamer ag for xbox is xXARMYSTRONGXx9

I would like to join as well my Xbox gamer tag is X1MURDER

Hey a new gta 5 clan is looking for some members! They are not serious like the other clans. Go Check them out @ http://policeoflossantos.webs.com

Hello all! Are you looking for a Grand Theft Auto 4 The Ballad of Gay Tony police clan? Then Blain County Sheriffs is the right clan for you! We focus mostly on law enforcement and policing the streets. Our clan started a few weeks ago and is hoping to stay up and running for a long time. We do have multiple real life officers in our clan. Blain County Sheriffs did role-play on Grand Theft Auto 5 but we just couldn't continue. If you would like to join Blain County Sheriff for Grand Theft Auto 4 TBOGT on xbox 360, just message me via XBL at GwinnetSWATGirl and I will get to you ASAP.

Requirements:

-MUST HAVE MIC

-MUST BE MATURE

-MUST HAVE GTA 4 TBOGT

-MUST BE AT LEAST 12 YRS OLD

-MUST BE A GOLD MEMBER

Thank you for your interest!!

GwinnetSWATGirl

Sheriff of BCSO

I'm looking for new members as well and I'm wondering if some of your current members could join my server to help with it's development. Message me on Xbox if you accept my offer. My gamertag is xCMSx BANANA.

Hi Are you looking for a professional and realistic clan well now's your time, the GTA RCMP Clan Xbox 360 is a realistic and professional clan                                                                                              

Requirements:

Working mic

Grand theft auto 5 working copy

13+

xbox live membership

a liking for law enforcement/Fire dep./EMT/roleplaying as a civilian

and you

To sign up go to www.gta-rcmp-clan-xbox.webs.com/sign-up and read the rules on the left

Sincerely,

the commissioner of the RCMP Clan on xbox

PS: Hope to see you on the field:)

Wanna join

Lspdroleplayforxbox.weebly.com