Gta 5 phone camera not working

Dose anyone know how to open the camera in gta 5 because there is nothing that says camera there is the one app that looks like a fake intgstgram but when I use that app it says in the bottom of the screen scaning the hard drive then after that it says that it. Did not find any pictures but I can't get any pictures with no camera so if anyone can please help me use/get the camera it would mean a lot

Discussion Info

Last updated October 14, 2018 Views 64 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i cant take photos ont mission eahter it then says thats soical lcub thing i cnat finish the mission because of this

Weird, I've never had any issues with the Camera? I can take as many pictures as I want, whenever I want? I don't have any Social Networks (whatever the R* ones are or Facebook or whatever), maybe that might be the issue?

In addition, to anyone who is having problems, have you at least created one Quick Save or Manual Save (sleeping) that requires the HDD to Open when playing?

Last time I took a picture with the camera phone it froze my XBox.

I'd just ignore that feature since its nothing that great any way.

Mine was working, but today it screwed me on a mission I had to take a pic of a celeb and it wouldn't open. I kept failing the mission because of it so I just gave up.

im hoping once they unlease GTAO thigs will start running more smoothly, picture wise.

Same with PS3 version, can take about %10 of photo attempts. It usually says the service isn't available. I've missed some good shots.

Oh, How do you attach images on this forum? I wanted to start a snapshot thread.

Camera works good for me. My pictures are on social club. For those who couldnt get it to work have you linked your gamer tag to your profile on Rockstar social club? If you have then go into privacy setting and able the sharing with third parties option. One or both of these (depending on if you have done one or the other already) will allow you to take pictures and share them with the third party which is Rockstar. Hope this helps.

camera works fine for me but 9 times out of ten it wont register into the social club and the pic forfeits.

its a problem on rockstars end

take out your internet cord and it works