GTA 5 pack 2 download problm

hello xbox I've been a fan and supporter of Xbox since you guys were in diapers, but recently I think i'm turning Japanese because there has been nothing but troubles recently. Esspullay for the game I've dying to play GTA 5, I bought it on Xbox Live and downloaded of it but every time I get to the second mission for Trevor the Chinese guy out in the desert by the big *** satilites it always pops up with some bicth *** bull *** saying try downloading again and so we do we deleted the entire game all the packs, we delete Pack 1, pack 2 pack 3 and pack 4 and it still says there is a problem with pack 2 so I basically only have the begging of the game to play. We even deleted our saved games and re-downloaded it, so we basically did everything so please please help us out or else im gonna go nuts and toss my 360 out the window and get a PS3 or a PS4  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi Yugoh,

Easy on the language please. Let's see if we can get this working.  

I would suggest starting with our Xbox Download Problems support article. There are some great steps in their that should get this working for us. 

Let us know how that goes, and we can work from there.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

GTA V (5)
If your having an issue on downloading game here are some suggestions to help your problem.
1.) Clear System Cache.
Xbox Dashboard>Settings>Storage>Click [Y]>Clear System Cache
2.) Make sure that You internet network is fine
All lot of times downloading content on Moderate or Strict [NAT]  will not download. Moderate connection and/or Strict NAT, means you Xbox Live Services will be limited.
Reason for this is; the downloading and uploading packets move much slower. Think this as traffic on a highway! The more packets that are sent, are the cars coming to you.
The packets that are being received are going father away from you! If the connection is on Moderate the highway get narrower causing the cars(packets) to move slower. The 
more narrow the highway the slower it takes the Xbox or computer to download or upload the information that it needs. If your having an issue resolving NAT issues please 
Click  here for help. 

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same issue but I didn't download the game, I bought it from the shop. And I've had the disk's replaced too and still the problem persists.

As soon as I reach the Trevor storyline the game starts to crash on load, It'll load up the game and I'm in Trevor's Trailer and then about 10 sec later Blackness and the game restarts. Just to Reassert  that the console does not crash at all, the game just restarts to title screen.

I've reinstalled more times I can count, cleared the cache every time, tried restarting between loads of the install disk and the play disk...

People are talking and saying that old consoles cant handle it but I haven't personally experienced this, And some people are saying it was the latest update from Xbox.

I think its the format, as I know someone who has the 9Gb install disk and it works flawlessly, but all 3 of the ones I have been given install just short of 8Gb and don't work properly!

If I'm wrong then could someone please explain a solution to me :).

Sorry this didn't help.

The installation from disc should come just shy of 8GB, Jinx. =) You're not seeing that wrong! If you have another storage device, say a 16GB flash drive instead of the console's HDD, try installing the game to that instead. If you still encounter issues playing the game, please start a new thread with details of what's happening exactly, and what you've tried so far. That way we can help you individually without taking over this thread. =)

Sorry this didn't help.