GTA 5 Crew recruitment.

Team alchemist is now recruiting looking, We are a hardcore crew which means you would have to have to wear and outfit according to your crew rank you must wear during  crew sessions, also gonna have a alt character as a bank, all members will have a base salary, you will get paid according on what you do and how you help the crew

Msg me back for more details

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

I'll join but you have to make me crew leader and I will keep all the booty. We can discuss the attire later.

ok :P

Well I think I might just turn around and leave this particular thread alone...

Hmm... *clicks back button*

[awkward pause]

wish I wouldn't have stop here...

Crew:      Death MD         is now recruiting, We are a softcore crew which means you would have to wear whatever you want and based off your rank you must wear whatever you want during  crew sessions, also need to have as many alt characters as you want, all members will have the freedom to do whatever they want...as a team of course. The benefit for being in this Softcore crew compared to the above Hardcore crew is.....YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT....lol

So Join Today....All new members start off as "Fresh Meat" and can work up the ranks up to and including such titles as  "Demonic Slayer",  "Death Bringer" and  "Angel of Death"...etc.

So just go to Rockstar Social Club, find my crew and Join..... Unless you want all the RESTRICTIONS above in the other Crew....lol

People need to learn to read one of the first threads on this forum that says Don't Post Clan Recruitment On This FORUM.

I know....I NEVER CREATE these kind of posts....but when I see them.....I HIJACK THEM GTA V STYLE!

OMG, please post Clan/Crew Recruitment topics here: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

[quote user="x Pro Brett x"]

OMG, please post Clan/Crew Recruitment topics here: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

[/quote]

[quote user="x Pro Brett x"]

OMG, please post Clan/Crew Recruitment topics here: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

[/quote]