GTA 4 Freezing, Game on Demand download

:Repost, new information and I really need help.:

I've had this GTA 4 download on my harddrive for about 10 months. It didn't start freezing until about 2 months ago; at first it wasn't very consistent, a reboot cleared it up. For the past few weeks it has been freezing within five minutes of playing. Just today it played for a bit longer, then the video connection totally died. I have tried clearing the cache multiple times, unplugging everything, and even redownloading the entire game, all to no avail. Connection to the internet does not make a difference, and other games play fine. I feel rather cheated that my game isn't functioning, so if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate them. I want to try everything I can to get it working before I ... *shudders* ... call tech support.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I've seen and responded to this post already. Please use the other post (feel free to update it with whatever new information you have), and please refrain from making double posts in the future. This thread is being locked down, so we can focus on your other thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.