GTA 4 and 5 Police/Civilian RP Clan

Hello Fellow GTA Gamers! I am creating this thread to inform all of you that I have a Police/Civilian RP Clan and we are currently recruiting for new members. At this time we have over 16+ meaning our games tend to get sometimes full. However, we are looking for some more members, specifically those interested in: RolePlay, Law Enforcement, or just Clans! If your interested, all you need to do is meet the following requirements bellow:

1. Be Respectful and Mature
  2. Play Seriously and Correctly
  3. Know how to RP
  4. Be atleast age 14 or up(No Exceptions)
  5. Have GTA 4 and intend on purchasing GTA 5 upon it's release
  6. Have a WORKING mic.(NO SQUEAKERS)
A bit of some more details about my clan is that it is full of respectful members, and it started back in late 2010, which during that time it was known as LCPD 24. Myself along with others lead this clan for a good 6 months before consipracy took over and we where hacked/taken over by another clan (to be nameless to protect its reputation). But all members returned to me, and we re-opened up the LCPD under a new name: Liberty City PD. Once we did that, we decided after 4 months to take a break while everyone started to return to their studies at school. Now, we have reopened with a new leadership/high command team, dedicated members, and of course a new name. Our new name is LSPD which is short for Los Santos Police Department. We are in preparation for the upcoming video game Grand Theft Auto 5. However, since it hasn't been released yet we play on the original Grand Theft Auto.  If you seem that you have a passion in the following:
  • Law Enforcement
  • RolePlay
  • Police Clans
  • Emergency Services(FIRE/EMS) 
Then this is the clan for you! We would like see some new faces around. If your interested you need to complete the following steps:
  • Log on to: www.lspdclan.webs.com
  • Then once signed up on the main site click "FORUMS" where you'll be taken to an external link
  • Fill out an application under HOW TO JOIN  
Once you did this you should hear a reply with in 24-48 hours, depending on how many applications we have before yours. Once you get a reply, but before anything you HAVE to get accepted, but when you get a reply, contact a trainer from the list attached to your acceptance to schedule a training session for your self. Then, welcome aboard to the LSPD!
Note the Following:
  • We are not real police officers, we just roleplay as them
  • We take our games serious so don't mess around
  • We don't tollerate baby stuff
Also, last but not least, take your time through our website, you never know when you might get quizzed upon something in the rules, codes, or etc etc. 
For more information contact: I SickStealth I, xNAVYSEAL210x, or Mr MAC14

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your ages do not add up! At one point you say 16 and older; another time you say 14 and older. Please fix this.

16+ Members.

Under your requirements; you should have put 16+. What you have now translates to: "We allow 16 and up but, as a requirement, the lowest age required is 14 and up". Just make a note of that for your next recruitment topic post.

If you are truly trying to recruit 16 and up, 14 and up can use what you have now as an excuse for getting into and applying to your clan.

Thank You Legend! Noted and Will do next recruitment thread!

Good Luck with this man!!

Thanks man!

*bump

Please do not bump; it's against the forum rules and is considered spam! Just trying to help; carry on.

If you need a "bump", you could just send me a message, I'll make it seem less obvious lol.