Growler ITV Repair Tool Boosting

Over 25,000 points in 1 match

over 100,000 XP

promoted 4 (almost 5) Levels 

reached level 45 in less than 9 hours of game play

on NORMAL server, not HARDCORE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMDjdTqwdAU

According to the owner of this account, it has not been banned.

(This was not my account) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Dont see the point in boosting, where's the satisfaction in cheating to reach the max level?

Either way he/she may not be banned yet, but I get the feeling he will be.

It's so sad...

:(

Is being level 45 (or is it 50?) really an advantage?  The only things I see for higher XP levels are a few new guns.  I think it's the class/weapon upgrades that are better.  Better scopes, suppressors etc.   You can only get those from kills, right?

They are currently banning everyone that does this glitch this week.  Have fun.  So lame though.  Who cares about a level if you have to boost to get it.  Just play the game the way it's intended and help your squad/team.

[quote user="o Rob Holiday o"]

Is being level 45 (or is it 50?) really an advantage?  The only things I see for higher XP levels are a few new guns.  I think it's the class/weapon upgrades that are better.  Better scopes, suppressors etc.   You can only get those from kills, right?

[/quote]

The only 3 guns that are really late level based unlocks and actually worth using are the USAS, P90 and AS VAL. None really worth having to boost for.

Booster: GUYS LOOK!!! I boosted for 9 hours and have a high level character!!!

Everyone else: We care, why?

I bought the game to acually play it, not sit in a corner shooting a EOD bot over and over. The only good thing about boosters is that when they are on the enemy team it makes for an easy win since you are essentially playing 12 against 8 or 10 instead of 12 v 12