Ground Controll Achievement.

Anyone here want to attempt this achievement with me?  Can't seam to find anyone in matchmaking who are willing... T.T

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sure, I'll be on in about 50 minutes

FYI - This achievement can be done solo as well.

I find it easier on solo. Start by getting at least 3000 points in No Man's Lands. Turn on the power by round 2. By round 4 or 5 the 1st exacavator starts. Between rounds 10-14 the 2nd starts. At round 17 I finally stopped the 3rd for my achievement. This took a couple tries because the same excavator kept activating.

[quote user="FinalEclipse88"]

I find it easier on solo. Start by getting at least 3000 points in No Man's Lands. Turn on the power by round 2. By round 4 or 5 the 1st exacavator starts. Between rounds 10-14 the 2nd starts. At round 17 I finally stopped the 3rd for my achievement. This took a couple tries because the same excavator kept activating.

[/quote]

So all you have to do to stop the excavators is hack them though?

Yes. Just to be sure I would let the women mention the excavator problem twice. The women mentions the excavator 3 times before starting the count down warnings so there is plenty of time.  Then make your way back to spawn and hack them. Just be sure you hack the 3 different excavators. Hacking the same 3 will not unlock the achievement. Just trying to clear that up, some people have been confused on other forums. My 1st attempt at this I made it 25 rounds and the same excavator turned on 4 times. IMO I thought this achievement was more annoying than Big Bang Theory.

Any of you guys fancy helping with the eastereggs I'd luv to do these with a decent bunch of lads so I on now and got all night UK time. I'd make my own thread asking but can't create new posts on my phone since we got the makeover so having to hijack others anyway if ya wanna make an old man happy hit me up I'm on live now and like a said if get in with a few of yers ill stay all night thanks guys and await to hear from yous kind people lol

Well thanks for all the offers anyway. It's half past 4 now so gonna take to me pit lol