GRILLS GAMERPARENT GAME NIGHTS

Since my other post is now gone here is the new one....and there is a game night tomorrow night

When: Saturday May 14th at 10:30 pm EST

What: Halo Reach (1) or Black Ops

Who:

GRILLSERGEANT80

EpicAngel4Life

MacsterChief Qc (reach)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

must be getting to be summer or something...not alot of people are responding...

[quote user="GRILLSERGEANT80"]

must be getting to be summer or something...not alot of people are responding...

[/quote]

I don't think it's that, I think it's hard to find things right now with the forum change !!

Anyway Grills, I'm gonna try and make it after I put my kid down, so I might be a little late (PST zone) but put me down for Reach !

[quote user="GRILLSERGEANT80"]

Since my other post is now gone here is the new one....and there is a game night tomorrow night

When: Saturday May 14th at 10:30 pm EST

What: Halo Reach (2) or Black Ops

Who:

GRILLSERGEANT80

EpicANGEL4life

MacsterChief Qc (reach)

xxDerPittsxx (reach)

[/quote]

well we almost have a team for some team slayer together lol....

tonight is the night....

I had great timing trying to put together a game night when the forums had an update lol....

Thanks for hosting Grill. It was a ton of fun; especially bro slayer. I'm looking forward to the next one. Maybe we can mix it up a bit and play some Black ops.

Yeah I think my next game night will be black ops...just dont know when lol

Yeah Thanks Grill I had a blast !! everyone was cracking me up !! good times, can't wait for the next one !!

Sorry you had to carry me Mac !!

Hopefully we will be doing a game night soon....and It was great playing with you DerPitts and Mac and friends...but next time it is black ops...