grief ideas

grief is the main mode i play in zombies and lately i've been becoming bored with it.   I think they need different drops from survival to make the mode more interesting.  like drops that will effect the other team if you get them first.  and they will last for a set time like 30 seconds. 

slow reload

no ammo - purchasing weapons and purchasing ammo will be disabled while this is active

invert controls

weapon swap - say sniper and rpg - if your weapon is upgraded it will swap to a less quality upgraded weapon

steal points - while active you can shoot and or knife the other team to steal their points

downed - randomly down 2 of the opposing team

freeze - enemy team is frozen but can still turn in circles and shoot

flame run - when grabbed the player who grabbed it leaves behind a flaming trail that will damage anyone who runs into it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I love the fact that one of the few times I played grief it was against people with shotties as their rank and all they did was have 2 people at the top of the stairs in the farmhouse so our whole team couldn't get Jug or the mystery box. All I had to do was run a huge train through the house to get them downed and then when all 4 of them went down they all dashboarded so it wouldn't count.

I still think grief sucks until traps are introduced.

Shooting a person to freeze them isn't enough?

Serious question, I've only played it a few times.

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

I love the fact that one of the few times I played grief it was against people with shotties as their rank and all they did was have 2 people at the top of the stairs in the farmhouse so our whole team couldn't get Jug or the mystery box. All I had to do was run a huge train through the house to get them downed and then when all 4 of them went down they all dashboarded so it wouldn't count.

[/quote]

Typical