Grenades

Ok, first off, semtexs were the worst idea to ever be incorperated into COD games.  A grenade you need no skill to use, just toss it at an objective and kill everyone around it?  Smdh.  This isn't halo, let's keep it that way.

Rant aside, does anyone know if there will be any perks that allow you to pick up grenades and reset their fuses like in the old COD.  Or at least a perk that you can pick up these stupid little scrub balls and toss them away.  It's so stupid trying to disarm only to here a little beep then die then watch the kill cam to see some decrepit scrub just aimlessly lob a semtex in the bombsites general direction.  This garbage needs to be dealt with, whats the point of going for objectives when crap like that goes on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LMAO!  Grenades take way more skill in Halo then they do in CoD.  Id even say semtex take more skill than frag grenades.  I mean seriously.  The guy just threw that grenade over my head, sweet I'll be fine.  Oh wait that little *** rolled right back to me.

Depends how you use them got to consider you can put a semtex back away but can't bounce it either and they aren't over powered control an objective area and you'll get it in time fine without any problems.

I think explosives in general need to be fixed. Apparently they are. That has yet to be seen though.

They need a perk that would let you dive on top of a grenade and save your teammates, meaning only you took damage. It would do away with some of the double and triple kills if ONLY someone would use it. This community wouldnt use it any way.

That sounds like perk that, even if used on all of your classes, would only come in handy .1 percent of the time. Why not just going prone on top of it.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

They need a perk that would let you dive on top of a grenade and save your teammates, meaning only you took damage. It would do away with some of the double and triple kills if ONLY someone would use it. This community wouldnt use it any way.

[/quote]They should add that to flak jacket. I always pick up grenades and try to throw them.

Man I thought it was orion again lol, but seriously semtex aren't any trouble compared to the people that use riot shield.

I dont get the halo reference....

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

I dont get the halo reference....

[/quote]Halo was the first game to have sticky nades.  But luckily for halo, grenades were pretty much useless so it's no big deal.  On MW2, say you are capping B on skidrow.  Their spawn is right in the building so all little johnny has to do is hold down his sticky, side step out the door, aimlessly throw it at B and kill you.  You don't even have enough time to safely run away if that's what you choose to do.  It's bs and it makes going for objectives frustrating at times, especially when it's c lose and the whole other team is spawning and throwing semtexs over buildings.  If they do keep these stupid grenades for MW3, I at least hope there is a perk you can pick them up and reset the fuse like the fiirst MW had.

^^Where a Flak Jacket type perk. You gotta sacrafice one for the other. You cant have Hardline AND Flak Jacket.