Green Weapon Skin Code

Okay, so I posted this to get people's attention. I live about ten minutes away from a JitB. What I want to know is this. If I already redeemed a code and got the green weapon skins, can I put the code into www.jacksgotgame.com and still get the skins, or do I need to make another account? The reason why I am asking this is so I can give out codes to people on the forum because some people do not have access to a local JitB. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know but i would like some green weapon codes lol. There are no Jack in the Box's in Maryland.

you should be able to still put the jitb codes on the website, it has different prizes you can win also. I'd be interested in a set of codes, I cant get them since there arent any in PA that I'm aware of. :(

Yes you should be able too. Very nice of you to do that. I live in IL so I have no chance of getting one.

Would love a skin code if you get some!

same here, i've been trying to find people to help me, but just scammers

There are no JitB's around my parts, so a code would be nice lol.

I got lucky cuz somebody posted yesterday "1st person to PM gets a free code" and I was 1st. I'm in MD and we have no JITB... or I'd help you guys too.

Wasn't just a PM, You had to beat one of the other Gears games on Insane. :)

True, there were requirements for the deal lol.

i really want these skins,cant get them in the UK :( so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it.