Green tint.

I just got an HDMI cable, and I noticed that white things (I.E. text and such) has a green tint to it, but before the HDMI cable, it was white. Anyone else notice this? Its not bothering me really, just something that I found odd.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Maybe there is a problem with your tv.

Either a fault or your colour settings are wrong.

I'm using HDMI and white text is white for me.

That would be your picture display on your tv, fiddle around with the settings.

Text is white if I highlight it, but if I don't, its green. Right now I have a Steel War Axe selected, the name is white, and the numbers (Weight, damage, value) are white, but the words "Damage" "Weight" and "Value" are green.

To late to edit, so double post.

I messed around with TV settings like Argonian said, and I think that might be the problem. I can take the green away by adjusting the sharpness, the only downside is that it makes things farther away from me, a little blurry. So I think I might go with the green text, and be able to see farther, then have white text, and have the beauty of things far away from me dulled.

[quote user="RestrictedGolem"]

Text is white if I highlight it, but if I don't, its green. Right now I have a Steel War Axe selected, the name is white, and the numbers (Weight, damage, value) are white, but the words "Damage" "Weight" and "Value" are green.

[/quote]

Are there any plus signs next to the values?  The damage number will be green if it is better than what you currently have equipped or red if it is worse than what you have equipped.  If that's not the issue, look under the display settings in the game to see if something in there is causing it.  Otherwise, maybe you could post a picture of what you are seeing.

You sure the mage at Winterhold college didn't cast that funky spell on you?  That'll make you green...  

Its not the mages spell, and its not those numbers that are green/red. It was an issue with the TV settings, like Argonian said.