Green Metal and no Jack-n-The-Box

As you can tell from the title I'd like to get the Green Metal skins and the closest Jack-n-The Box is about 100 miles in another state. So aside from trading codes to somebody (and run total risk of being scammed) is there any other way to get my hands on them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ebay

yes indeed ebay would be your best bet.

Ebay or wait until January when you can buy then on the Marketplace

It will be available on Jan. 3rd for 320MSP. So I would wait and not pay 20 bucks for them.

Thank ya kindly!

100 miles ain't bad.  ROAD TRIP

I got mine on ebay. $4

100 miles aint bad? Dude I just took a 600 mile trip to another state to be with my brother and his wife for the birth of their daughter. That's a worthy trip. 100 miles to get a meal (that I probably wont eat) to just get a code for something? As much as I admire the skin,not worth it!

[quote user="x4stringfiendx"]

100 miles aint bad? Dude I just took a 600 mile trip to another state to be with my brother and his wife for the birth of their daughter. That's a worthy trip. 100 miles to get a meal (that I probably wont eat) to just get a code for something? As much as I admire the skin,not worth it!

[/quote]No commitment at all.

There are sites (cheap***gamer for one) where people give away codes. I had an extra set and gave it away there. Most people try to sell or trade them but there are still some who'll just give it away.