Greek Xbox store :throws me to the U.K store when I am trying to buy an xbox360 title .

Here's my story with this : I bought a U.K Xbox one at launch day through Amazon and made a u.k xbox live account . When the console was released in Greece I changed my account's region to Greece and had a Greek credit card attached to it .So far so good, I was able to buy everything from the Greek store with no problem whatsoever . This changed when I decided to buy an xbox360 game from the Xbox one store . The game is there , it shows me the price in euros but when I try to purchase it it suddenly turns to the u.k shop , shows me the price in pounds and tells me that I can't buy this item , obviously cause I don't have a u.k CC . The same thing happens when I try to buy the game from xbox.com , it show me the price in euros , has the description in Greek and when I try to buy it , it suddenly has the u.k product . Mind you that I can everything else from the Xbox one store, and from Xbox.com, just fine , EXCEPT BC xbox360 titles . I have tried it with more BC titles and have the same problem with all of them . The problem has something to do with my account .

Any ideas on what I should do ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Yep my guess you didn't use the region migration tool but changed your console region

Region of an account cannot be changed on your console

You must go to my account and change my region on this websitw

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.