Great RE 6 NEWS!

A revised control system has been confirmed by Capcom. Players will now be able to shoot while moving, as well as take cover, slide to cover, and roll. Melee will also be significantly expanded upon......got this from IGN.com  

It's also been announced that the game takes place in 2013, a full 15 years after the events in the original Resident Evil.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can do it in Mercs 3DS, but I think it's kind of gimmicky. I just hope this one isn't that bad, although I never had an issue with shooting and being unable to move.

moving and shooting? really lame! -.-"

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I've always liked the idea of stopping and taking aim it sort of adding to the horror (Well at least in the older Resident Evil's).

[/quote]

I liked that too.

It made the game a tad bit harder, but now it might be too easy.

[/quote]

Damn, reading that post now from yesterday makes me feel dumb (adding*).

But yeah seeing that mechanic leave is a sort of bittersweet.

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I've always liked the idea of stopping and taking aim it sort of adding to the horror (Well at least in the older Resident Evil's).

[/quote]

I liked that too.

It made the game a tad bit harder, but now it might be too easy.

Yeah, RE isn't really a survival horror anymore. But you know what? Dead Space took over, and that's better than RE was in terms of actual scare factor.

The only thing I hated in RE was not being able to move in shoot, it was stupid to me (just my opinion) so I'm glad they are adding that into this game.

I was expecting "Mercenaries has been confirmed" :(

i really dont see the greatness in move while shooting.....but then agein i like re from 1, i enjoy the older games.....i didnt think 4 was but 5 was a copy and past of 4 but no horror what so ever......they werent any move while shoot in them and i thought it was ok.....still wish it was still survival horror though.

That is indeed great news!