Great Idea? Maybe, Maybe Not.

We are starting to get ideas on how "loadouts and classes" can be done. Its seeming like most people probably would be choosing extra perks instead of equiptment like frags, flashes, etc......How about a Carepackage like an ammo crate that could be called in and give people ........of course ammo if needed, plus frags, flashes etc..... even if they didnt use them in their "loadouts" because points were used for extra perks etc........I wonder if that could work? Maybe it would sit around for a couple of minutes or whatever, kinda like Ballistic Vests in MW3. Use it when you spawn in and need the frags etc. Just a thought.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's a good idea. Especially if Scavenger isn't going to resupply them like it should. I could understand not resupplying grenades for the grenade launchers to prevent spamming of those but regular grenades and flashes and such, come on. We should have more support based perks and rewards anyway especially for team based game modes. That way if anyone wants to lone wolf it they would have to do so in FFA type modes where team work isn't a factor in winning.

While it could negate Scavenger, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Yeah, I never use Scavenger, cause I die too frequently, LOL, but it could free up a spot for another perk. I was just thinking about this ammo crate and the loadouts and its seemimg like games are going to have ZERO nades and flash spam due to everybody using loadout points towards perks, but I guess we will see.

I bet you will see alot of shock charges. They seem to be set at a doorway until an enemy approaches and then go off which may not hurt the opposing player but warns the player who put it there that someone is coming. That will end up being in alot of my classes for alerting reasons, to avoid getting snuck up on with objectives. I do like the crate idea though but doubt it will be put into play

If you don't have it on your class (frags, semtex, etc.) why should you be able to pick them up?  That would make Scavenger pretty OP if you could spend one point on that perk instead of two or three points on equipment.

^^Or all points towards perks and get frags, flashes from ammo crate. Whos to know? I mean if you can spawn in and not have primaries or secondaries a(in loadout), you can still pick those up? Still things to learn.

Pretty sure people will horde Hard Wired Pro.

[quote user="Umbreawesome"]

Pretty sure people will horde Hard Wired Pro.

[/quote]

I believe it was confirmed that there are no Pro effects.

What hardwired do? Its a perk?

Hard-wired (Tier 2 perk) - Immune to counter-UAV and enemy EMPs.