Great game

I spawn kill daily, if that upset join the clan stomping people simple solution.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can you go shitpost in the BLOPS forum instead of here? Thanks.

I concur.

lower the threshold and all the sewage pours in.

Call of BattleDoodie 3 is the only BF game this kid has played, so his opinion of a "great game" is overshadowed by the fact he thinks a turd rolled in glitter is "great".

@ZombieP1ow

I'm quite interested in why you revere BC2 and loathe BF3. Please, explain it for me.

^^M1

Blow shi* up

in a nutshell, BF3 is garbage, lag, BAD LUCK, rental servers, auto repair everything, half assed destruction, lowered threshold, encouraging punks like the OP to play a 'BF' title. another thing. Until BF3 released, all my friends played BC2 all the time, everyday, for hours on end. hardly anyone plays BF3 anymore, proving that compared to BC2, the overall gameplay of BF3 lacks the fun factor that keeps people playing.

^^OR the game is "basically" the SAME as BFBC2 and people are "burnt" and tired of playing the same game for years and hours on end? Same has happened with CoD for some people.

other than the title, BF3 doesn't resemble BFBC2 much. People didn't get 'burnt' playing BFBC2 as quickly as BF3. Quick question, Is it just me, or do the 'deathmatch' servers (squad and team) seem to suffer from horrible lag?