Great Addition for CoD Ghosts!

I havent found the playlist, but Ghost and every CoD should have a Merc mode. I know they have in the past, but I believe it allowed parties and such. A true Merc mode that would NOT allow, teams/parties/clans/etc, would be a great addition for CoDs. It would be a bunch of randoms against a bunch of randoms. No teams of full parties or clans pub stomping. Ghost and all future CoDs should implement this game mode, a TRUE Merc mode. Does Ghost have it because I havent looked for it. Id prefer Domination and no Moshpit Merc. Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think there is a mec moshpit in regular mode.

The only thing is, even wioth no parties .... private chat is usually allowed ( idk for ghosts) Its better than parties, but still kinda messed up, especially in ffa. You couldnt join as a party, but you could join a friend.

there isn't a merc playlist 

^^Thanks. The Merc needs to be fully Merc. No chat/parties/clans/friends, just randoms playing Domination (or whatever). It would save alot of rage from people (like me and others) that play alone with randoms 99% of the time. Lets face it, CoD in a full party is easy mode. Man up and make a Merc.

one of my beefs about ghosts is the lack of a 

barebones or merc playlists

i love domination but going into that playlists means you get stomped on by parties

so i play kill confirmed where i can hold my own against parties and clans  

I thought I had seen a merc moshpit, but I guess not.

[quote user="apna style"]

one of my beefs about ghosts is the lack of a 

barebones or merc playlists

i love domination but going into that playlists means you get stomped on by parties

so i play kill confirmed where i can hold my own against parties and clans  

[/quote]

I guess I need to learn from you. I played a KC match one night against a party and got stomped, 65-6. 

i get hammered by parties on occasion but you must be able to adapt mid game because parties/ clans have their system

ok you might not win the match but you don't let them have all the fun 

I really don't mind when playing against parties/clans. As most of the time these groups are full of annoying brats and crappy players.

-

Also I'm pretty sure most clans original intentions in being set up were simply for folk unlock the clan weapon/soldier camo.

The worst is after a few great hours of gaming and you finally decide, ok I am gonna get off the game you get stuck in back to back matches of clans just tearing it up!!! Or a party of friends with ubber tryhards just crushing and talking trash. I am going to be honest and admit that I have gamed long enough to walk away after one match. No behind whipping for me just before j sign off. That leaves me very frustrated, and then I have to deal with my children and home work.  Yeah that's a recipe for domestic disaster.

Ty for listening to another story of, when gaming goes wrong. Lol.

Yeah, I was going to say they have to deal with you, not you deal with them.