GRAW2ROBZ vs DICE in the beta: coming soon!!!!

I cant wait to get a hold of their damn tags!  Woo hoo!!!!!!  There messing with the wrong dude!  Its gonna be fun and all as a beta well for 48 hours to my self with DICE.  Some piece and quiet.  I am getting some dog tags!  Did they say they length of closed and open beta is?  7 days or more?  I need to hit them hard at the right time cause there across seas.  I need to get them early and often.  Its gonna be weird with classes changed up a bit.  But I over come and adapt!  I hit Zh1nt0 up on twitter.  He must be busy or sleeping.  Poor guy don't know whats gonna be prowling around him in a month.  I'm gonna slowly update this as the 48 hour closed beta opens up for me.  Gonna have a check list of knife kills of Dice included hopefully if I got the time.  Gonna spam this link back to Dice to see if they bite and finally post here for once!   Miller time suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol@drunkposting...beta isn't open yet?

No $h!t man!  Just hyping it up to Dice on Twitter since I sent them the feed off of here.  I sent them the link from here.  Drunk posting?  Yeah get on my level man.  Get your silver account out of here.  Figures another wanna be cod crossing over.  Take your fish dance elsewhere.

What's the spread for this matchup?

If you find me a beta code, I'll join the hunt!!

[quote user="fizzyw0mack"]

What's the spread for this matchup?

[/quote]I doubt DICE is even in the console beta.  They probably did there main gaming at E3 and the Alpha beta on pc.  They probably just gonna hand out beta keys to gaming magazines and major nelson while rest of the MOH BF3 beta players pile in.  Doubt  DICE shows up.  Would be nice to get some of there dog tags though.

You never know!They may wanna see how well its running on console with everyone in playing,It will be the 1st time they tested properly with console gamers in.May have to be lucky to get in the same server though.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

No $h!t man!  Just hyping it up to Dice on Twitter since I sent them the feed off of here.  I sent them the link from here.  Drunk posting?  Yeah get on my level man.  Get your silver account out of here.  Figures another wanna be cod crossing over.  Take your fish dance elsewhere.

[/quote]this is A Remington 870 posting here...lol you so funny mang...

[quote user="A Toxic Shotgun"]

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

[/quote]this is A Remington 870 posting here...lol you so funny mang...

[/quote]not trying to spam but really Rob, come on...

lemme at least get an o/u of millers for the beta... just to keep this thread interesting.

A little Jack  for me.......Sir