Graphics/textures..Please take a look

http://twitter.com/#!/locust9/status/118747967946637312

David Goldfarb
@locust9
Lead designer and writer at DICE.  Lead game designer Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that's what he told me indeed...

ha ha i knew id seen the nick somewhere before!

I didnt think the graphics were that bad in the beta.

its very odd because i swear they get better the more longer you play!

yes i saw that but the problem is as i pointed out in that tweet that the XBox visuals and probably ps3 visuals are not the final build , so the comparrison is pretty pointless at the moment , we'll have to wait till the 25th/29th to see what they actually look like , also they are comparing differant gun models in differant sections of the map , so it makes it impossible to tell either way

My question is this: Has anyone played on both the 360 and the PS3, and if so, are the differences noticable?  I ask this because on the Twitter feeds all the PS3 people are elated with the betas graphics and decrying all other games as inferior, where as I come on here and see a lot more complaints and issues.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Might have to change my preorder...

[quote user="horrorscoped"]

My question is this: Has anyone played on both the 360 and the PS3, and if so, are the differences noticable?  I ask this because on the Twitter feeds all the PS3 people are elated with the betas graphics and decrying all other games as inferior, where as I come on here and see a lot more complaints and issues.

[/quote]

Good question. Graphics aren't everything, but they sure do help. Really makes you question why it took so long for that tiny bit of 360 footage.

i give up..The game sucks guys, deal with it. this is what you get, cancel your preorders.. plz do