Grand Theft Auto V - Plans for the day!

In light of the GTA V launch everybody is getting excited. So lets discuss what we're going to do that day! Are you going to stock up on snacks? Book the day off? Play it with friends? Personally I have booked 2 days off from work just to spend time on this game. Lets hear your plans!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am not really interested in GTA5,i am just going to spend the day reporting gamerscore cheats,especially ambassadors.

Go to work, get off work, get to Gamestop, get my special edition, and play.

Go to work, come home, eat and see from there. I cant justify in my mind taking time off from work to play a game, but that's me. Good on you if you are.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

I am not really interested in GTA5,i am just going to spend the day reporting gamerscore cheats,especially ambassadors.

[/quote]Just curious, but how can you report people for modded scores?

All I see is the "report this post as abusive" button.

You report their accounts not their posts.

If its someone you haven`t played with you can simply send them a friend request which will give you access to their profile.

You can then report them for system tampering and then cancel the friend request.

Sleep allday then @Midnight pick it up and game for abt a straight week

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

You report their accounts not their posts.

If its someone you haven`t played with you can simply send them a friend request which will give you access to their profile.

You can then report them for system tampering and then cancel the friend request.

[/quote]So if I understand correctly, I can't report anyone from here it has to be from my console?

[quote user="bigJ7678"]So if I understand correctly, I can't report anyone from here it has to be from my console?[/quote]

Thats correct.

I know it seems a hassle and a rarely bother these days,but when i see ambassadors with modded gamerscores it really annoys me,i have seen 2 posting tonight.

That is a bit annoying, but saves me from trying to find a button. Thanks for the help.

Plans for that day?  I have a meeting with a hypnotherapist who is going to try to hypnotize me and instill into me that burning things is not an acceptable type of human behavior.  Crossing my fingers that things go smoother than last time.  Last time there was a mysterious fire of an unknown origin in the first hypnotherapist's building before I could make my appointment.    After I make or don't make my upcoming appointment, I think I'll go to a grocery store and get some chocolate cake.  Then eat the entire thing and slip into a blissful food coma.  The only thing that would make it a perfect day would be if in the background sounds of children crying could be herd.  But such a thing is not a hard endeavor.