Grand theft auto IV heavy hitters.

Whats up guys and gals, i was wondering if any teams or solos are up for a good ol battle royal in either team deathmatch or deathmatch. Any player, any size teams are welcome. You must have a mic and are willing to match up with randoms. Absolutely no turbo controllers, modders or hackers. You will be reported until viable action is taken against said maggots. Hit me up at cyb3rk3y5 directly since i dont always check my forum posts. This is just a friendly game match up with bragging rights for all. And i'll even post the winnings and info here for gloaters. Lol. I am in the eastern standard time zone but i am flexible so hit me up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Nice idea. However, the comment you said about "reporting" and "viable action" I'm just saying, don't expect too much from MS. Modding is a huge problem amongst the gaming community and so is hacking. There are simply too many of them for MS to stop all of them. I suggest just simply "blocking Comms." and moving on.

So true. But i can try. Are you up for some matches?

Nice idea. However, the comment you said about "reporting" and "viable action" I'm just saying, don't expect too much from MS. Modding is a huge problem amongst the gaming community and so is hacking. There are simply too many of them for MS to stop all of them. I suggest just simply "blocking Comms." and moving on.

SO TRUE - but there should be something done. Modders are rats. And turbos are for idiots who can't shoot properly. It's called practice kids, practice lol.

Yeah, and not many people want to practice nowadays. Let's all take the easy way out!

@NV, I disagree with you about modders. NOT ALL MODDERS are rats. I've been freinds with some modders and they turned out to be pretty cool people. It all depends on who the person is that determines whether they are a "rat" or a "chill" person.

(Yeah, and not many people want to practice nowadays. Let's all take the easy way out!)

LMAO!!!! No kidding Legend! lol

BTW} well nice people aside, I hate them. lol. What's a girl to do? Just lemme play my GTA the way they made it - take the mods elsewhere. There is a reason they spend so long making GTA, I dont like it when people feel they have the right to tamper with someon'es creativity. Thats like re-writing a book to suit a better ending :P