Grand Theft Auto in First Person! :)

Hey, have you ever wondered what GTAIV would be like in first person view!? Me too... SO i tried it :)

Check it out on my youtube ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXVCKJXSXbU

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow that looks terrible man,sorry.Spastic gun movements,sloppy animations.Not all games need to be in FPS.

sorry but dude!!!! to much time on ur hands....... pointless

Isn't GTA a first person game anyway?

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[/quote]

Nah 3rd Person.

Regarding the video, 2/3s of it was a movie anyway, so really didn't see alot apart from the driving..

[quote user="Akradon"]

[/quote]

Nah 3rd Person.

Regarding the video, 2/3s of it was a movie anyway, so really didn't see alot apart from the driving..

[/quote]Well then, I stand corrected.

[quote user="Akradon"]

[/quote]

Nah 3rd Person.

[/quote]Well then, I stand corrected.

[/quote]

Love your sig pic :) and I didn't mean that to come across harsh if it did. :)

It really doesn't translate well as a first-person game, but the in-car view wasn't actually terrible. I could see it being usable enough, except for the fact you'll be missing out on the game graphically. I hope Grand Theft Auto remains a third-person series, but I don't think I'd mind a first-person option in it. It might make you experience the game a little differently, but it might also leave it feeling like a standard FPS game in an open world.

OP get the new version of Driver...although is nothing like the originals versions. IMO.

Why didn't the guy, that made this video, skip the cutscenes? We barely saw any of the first person gameplay.

I've seen better FPS mods on PC for GTA4. From what I've seen, they look pretty decent. Something I'd like to try for fun.