Grand theft auto 5

Grand theft auto 5 might never happen, but if you're bored of waiting you might want to type in the words - NATHAN KAIL and COMEDY into youtube.
It might not be as bad as you think.
Although it probably will be - I'm new.

In gaming news - what would everyone like gta 5 to be like? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol @ GTA5 might never happen

Hopefully nothing like GTA IV, but that will never happen since realism is a must for Rockstar now. I'd still take Manhunt III over a new GTA any day of the week, too.

Yeah, Rockstar hit paydirt with the realism of GTAIV. It was such a great game. I hope they follow that path with the next one.

^^^ this ...i also would like a new Manhunt game playable on 360 but more like the 1st.

I hope GTA5 doesn't come for a very long time.

i want a new vice city

I hope we get an announcement about the game soon. I am even going to buy this Saints Row 3 game to fill the void until it comes out.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Didn't Gamestop Germany leaked some GTA V info for next year like a few months ago?

i don't think it was gamestop unless you're thinking of something different, but i think a bunch of characters for a casting call or something were released with personalities and descriptions that you would see in a gta game.

I agree man, a new vice city would be incredible! i cant wait till they finally start announcing details