Grand Bazaar

So, why is it everyone is so goddamned determined to spawn camp on this map? Every single time Ive ever played this map, my team goes for their closest flag and theirs goes for ours? Why? Whats the point? On the plus side, its made getting anti tank mines that much easier. Think I may start playing with some C4 traps....

Discussion Info

Last updated October 7, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I go for 'B' man....most of the games I play center around 'B' aswell....and the outside flags repeatedly change hands..'B' does too but always stays controlled by one team or the other for longer periods...can be some ferocious fighting in that corridor

Lol I like the map but I completely understand. And I do the same thing as soon as the match starts throw down mines along our flag road and boom multiple kills every time. I will then place mines all along that route as you know they will keep trying.

stay near B and play as medic. lots of revives...

I don't worry about the other two flags.

Play B as support and you'll get a ton of suppression assists and resupplys.  If you start getting stomped, drop back and start raining mortars.  

I thought Metro was the map for that...

Because if I can slow down your team from capturing the flag closest to your spawn then that gives my team a better chance of capturing the most important B flag.

It's a COD map, that's why.

I'm just puzzled why teams seem to try to capture the control point closest to the enemy spawn, but neglect the previous one, allowing themselves to be attacked from two sides...

Just stand at either end of the alley and fire rockets at each other for the ENTIRE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K/D Ratio obsessed kiddies

I don't play too much Conquest but it's a ruff Rush Map. If a Team is too stupid to take the first B Crate right away it's almost always a guaranteed shut out. People just need to learn how work with each Map as such.