Grab your stick and Come beat the dead horse

No but really. Just wondering if anyone else has notice an extreme increase of campers in the last couple of weeks.

Seems to have started rite around the same time Elite clan ops went live.

People completely ignoring the flags in domination. just running to there favorite spot as fast as they can.

Just seems like Elite just changing game play a lot.

Like when they have a defend contest for domination. No one even tries to get the flags.

I played a game where no even tried to get B till we were halfway thur the match

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Always has happened in the objective games, had 2 or 3 games tonight where none of my team were even attempting to capture the flags. Just racking up dbl figure kills

I'll quite happily camp but only to defend once we've established the lead.

But then again numerous things seem to encourage camping in this game, having kill stats in the leader boards at the end of games: surely capture/defend stats are more relevant for objective game modes? Constant lag/connection issues people aren't going to want to run around knowing that if they end up 1 on 1 with someone they don't stand a chance (which I endure in 60% of games. 1 game last night I was pushing nearly 20 assists yet only 1 or 2 actual kills)

yes and the fact that i have seen snipers increase. Not to mention but im killed 8 out of the 17 times by a sniper.

IMHO this started occuring far more often once Infected became a public game. People just keep on playing other gamemodes as if they were all Infected -.-

Elite is still broken and mostly useless. I wouldn't blame that. I'd blame the community that is obsessed with useless stats like k/d.

[quote user="Captain DC007"]

Always has happened in the objective games, had 2 or 3 games tonight where none of my team were even attempting to capture the flags. Just racking up dbl figure kills

I'll quite happily camp but only to defend once we've established the lead.

But then again numerous things seem to encourage camping in this game, having kill stats in the leader boards at the end of games: surely capture/defend stats are more relevant for objective game modes? Constant lag/connection issues people aren't going to want to run around knowing that if they end up 1 on 1 with someone they don't stand a chance (which I endure in 60% of games. 1 game last night I was pushing nearly 20 assists yet only 1 or 2 actual kills)

[/quote]

Off topic:  Captain you really should ping something around 1000 miles away not 100 to get a better reading on your ping.

I still laugh a the loser kids that camp for a 2.0. Mine's nearly a 3, and I virtually NEVER camp.

I will admit though, the moment I get killed by a guy camping, I'm out of that lobby. No way in hell I'm staying in a room where a guy wants to be a douche when I'm actually playing the game it's intended to be played.

that why playing with a team is soooo effective, there's always 3-4 corner campers or people who are just plain bad at the game. when i don't have a team i play FFa

"No way in hell I'm staying in a room where a guy wants to be a douche when I'm actually playing the game it's intended to be played".

Lol. That reminds me of a match on Outpost last night... six on six Team Deathmatch and they ALL hid in the large hanger at the bottom of the map. That was not a cool match at all.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

I still laugh a the loser kids that camp for a 2.0. Mine's nearly a 3, and I virtually NEVER camp.

I will admit though, the moment I get killed by a guy camping, I'm out of that lobby. No way in hell I'm staying in a room where a guy wants to be a douche when I'm actually playing the game it's intended to be played.

[/quote]

I never camp either ..... and when a guy kills me from one of my favorite camping spots I have to go kick him out of it.

Campers shouldnt be in this game ....... but if they are ... they need to find their own spot and not take mine..

people camp cause all they are about is there K/D but they always loose by camping there just a lonely sole