GRA: Achievement Issues (MS please fix/update)

Apparently Microsoft (xbox.com) hasn't updated the total number of achievements for Fallout New Vegas' GRA add-on. 

I've heard stories about people who "earned" the achievements but if they goto xbox.com to compare with their friend's gamerscore and no ones GS includes the GRA achievements.......so if you are reading this first stop trying to do the challenges and wait until MS updates the Achievement Tally Total for the game.  So if you are seeing 70 total achievements on the xbox.com website for New Vegas......don't go for the GRA achievements until you see 75 total GS points for New Vegas.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is one of the things keeping me from buying it. That and people reporting crashes and corrupt saves over at the Bethesda forum.

Why this would take more than 24 hours to fix boggles the mind.

I have not had any crashes or corrupt saves but I have had freezing. Anyways - I am disappointed that this is an issue because I was looking forward to completing this game.

I am extremely disappointed that this problem has existed for more than a day with no official response from either Microsoft or Bethesda.  The shoddy workmanship of some companies truly boggles the mind.

isn't it just a matter of updating the xbox servers? such a seemingly simple fix shouldn't take this long.

Blimey your moaning about a day and that it should be fixed there and then. Magna Cartas DLC achievements were broken like this for over 6 months

when i spend money on something with announced features it would be kind of nice if they worked properly.

Sometimes m8 things don't work out the way they should, one day is nothing. This happened before with one of the Fallout 3 DLC's and that took about a week to fix. The magna carta ones which I bought were broken for months.

Not everything in life works out the way it should so calm down and wait for it to be sorted out. Instead of moaning about it here why don't you ring or pm xbox support and let them know of the situation. Bethesda will know of this problem and would have been in contact with MS no doubt by now.

All achievements for this dlc are currently glitched in that they will not show up on your xbox.com profile or when you compare achievements with another gamer. The best way to tell when the achievements are fixed is when they show up on the FNV achievements listed on Xbox.com, not before. If you do get these achievements you will have to recover your profile and then get them again. Bummer.

Exactly, rule of thumb which I have done now for ages is don't buy DLC until I play the game and see if the updated achievements show then go onto xbox.com and see if they are showing on there. If they don't show on xbox.com then wait. If you already have glitched achievements then you will need to recover your profile and play through again. Most likely from an old save before the DLC started.

Not everything is straight forward and plain sailing with MS and DLC's

You should post in the Support forum. There is already a thread there, but no one is answering it. Under support/playing my game.