GOWJ Release date postponed?????

Hello:

I just saw on the dashboard that GOWJ is due to be released on the 22nd of March. I was under the impression that is was to be released on the 19th of march? Does anybody if this means that it will be available as a Game on Demand on the 22nd on XBOX LIVE, or is this new offical release date? Any help is much appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

The release date is region specific. The US is the 19th of march and UK is 22nd of march, not sure for other locations.

what ^^ this guy said

It won't be released on Games for Demand on the actual release day. It'll probably soon after. Maybe 2-6 months.

it comes out the 19th but wont be in the stores till the 20th but if you pre order you get it on the 19th and you will get lots of bones and if you get if from Microsoft you get 1600 free microsoft points. so that is way i pre ordered it and that why you should to.  

[quote user="epic Gears god"]

it comes out the 19th but wont be in the stores till the 20th but if you pre order you get it on the 19th and you will get lots of bones and if you get if from Microsoft you get 1600 free microsoft points. so that is way i pre ordered it and that why you should to.  

[/quote]

What in the world? That is not how it works. It comes out on the 19th meaning it is in stores on the 19th. Not the 20th.

It's already out here in Mars ^_^