Just a simple topic to discuss the little things that you think need fixed for the actual game, and how to fix them...
1. Mantle Kick - Too inconsistent. I'd rather them just get rid of it, but if anything, make it so that you still receive damage, but are not stunned.
2. Sawed Off - Honestly I think its fine for the most part. I heard someone on here say that it shouldnt have the ability to down someone....I think thats a good idea.
3. Retro Lancer - I think the biggest reason this gun is so successful is because of the stopping power....for some reason the stopping power when using this gun is far better than the Lancer or Hammerburst's. Perhaps they could tweak that a little? Other than that I think its fine
4. CTL - smokes should not be able to drop the leader out of your arms.....very stupid in my opinion.
5. Ghost spawns - this is something I thought of playing COD....I think maybe the first 5 or 10 seconds out of spawn, teammates should be able to run through eachother like ghosts.....this would avoid all of the clumping together situations that happen every single round.
What are your guys' thoughts?