GoW3 Unlocks

Hello

I have been playing Gears since the first game came out , but recently have become interested in the unlocks and online play. I was told that since I was a Beta tester i should have received the flaming hammerburst skin.  As well, I played GW3 the first week it came out I was told I should have received the gold gnasher skin unlock as well.  I have not received either one of these and was wondering if maybe i am doing something wrong?  Your assistance would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I hear that accessing the old beta files on your hard drive can sometimes force these unlocks but you may want to try posting in the EPIC games Gears forums for assistance from them.

forums.epicgames.com/.../5-Gears-of-War

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you delete the Beta and associated data from your hard drive?  If you did, then there is no way of getting it back.  If not, then Bowski477's advice is spot on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Besides posting in the Epic forums, you can also call MS Support as they check your Gears unlock status and can issue you with Tokens if they did not unlock.

My brother got his unlocks through MS Phone support and so did many of our friends who had problems with the save. I hate to say this but Epic is no help at all when it comes to unlock problems and rank resets caused by save corruption.

Sorry this didn't help.