GOW3 Season pass problem

so i pre-ordered the season pass from gamestop i HAD my weapon skin for awhile now i don't have my infected omen i don't have my comando dom,Arron Griffin,or my Adam Fenix and i bought the epic pack so i should have all of my stuff and now its gone its still in my download history i called xbox i troubleshot with with someone and still nothing no maps no characters and now so i would like to know if i paid 32.66 for me to just get ripped off because this seems very unfair so could i please get some help 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This VKB may help:

support.microsoft.com/.../2607144

This issue is caused by 2 gamertags on the same console have different unlockable content. This makes ALL downloadable content inaccessible by all users on that console for Gears of War 3.

To solve this issue delete (or move to a different storage device) all of the Weapon and/or Character skins from the console that are not licensed to the gamertag having difficulty accessing the content. You do not need to delete or move save games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this did not help at all i tried still missing all of my content got any other ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

Call customer support, they may have some additional troubleshooting steps.  The only other issue I can think of is a problem with the licenses.  You can try deleting the rights database from the memory on the console, then delete and re-download the content.

Sorry this didn't help.

i called xbox before and they told me to gon on the forums so see how thats not working out for me and i did the whole removing and redownloading with them over the phone so did i just waste 33 bucks?

Sorry this didn't help.

No, but whoever you spoke to at customer support needs to be re-trained.  I advise calling back and informing them you have gone to the forums and need more help than can be provided there.  If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor or have your request escalated.  Customer support should not be directing you to the forums to troubleshoot a first party title.

Sorry this didn't help.