GOW Judgment pre-order DLC

I used the search and didnt find a thread on this. I know how pre-order DLCs work, but I totally screwed up. I'm trying to get a DLC code for Alex Brand character for the multiplayer and was wondering if there was a way on acquiring one. I can't believe I missed this one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I haved no clue. But I hope someone will come with the answer.

Youd have to walk in to an EB games and ask if they have any more codes. Otherwise wait for it to hit the LIVE market.

Alex Brand was only available from the microsoft store. Got mine a few days ago.

Not true. It was also an EB exclusive along with young Marcus.

That's where I got mine.

There is no EB games in Memphis. Software etc, eb games and funco land were all converted into gamestops.

Yea in US its all Gamestop and they won't hand it out. Are trades allowed on here or no?

[quote user="MACamillion007"]

Are trades allowed on here or no?

[/quote]

No they are not.

[quote user="BiOHAZARD 901"]

There is no EB games in Memphis. Software etc, eb games and funco land were all converted into gamestops.

[/quote]

Well, the point is that it isn't an MS store exclusive....

[quote user="MACamillion007"]

Yea in US its all Gamestop and they won't hand it out. Are trades allowed on here or no?

[/quote]

Same company. And in my experience if you get an employee who isn't a tightwad then there is a good chance that they will give you one just for asking.