How do I take part? *I missed GoW3 Beta* Please Help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Didn't know there was one.

Have not heard anything about a beta. EPIC usually keeps the community well informed about stuff like that so there probably won't be one.

there will not be a beta

[quote user="Altered Juice"]

there will not be a beta

[/quote]Source? 

[quote user="Platform 117"]

there will not be a beta

[/quote]Source? 

[/quote]

Well considering that the gears of war 3 beta released on april 18, 2011 and the full game came out on september 2011, i will have to say that there is not going to be a judgement beta being that the game is going to be released in 2 months. There is just no point in having a beta at this time. If there was going to be a beta, it would have probably already started.

yep, no time to test the game out and fix the bugs. hope it works better than GoW 2 did at launch!

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

there will not be a beta

[/quote]Source? 

[/quote]

Well considering that the gears of war 3 beta released on april 18, 2011 and the full game came out on september 2011, i will have to say that there is not going to be a judgement beta being that the game is going to be released in 2 months. There is just no point in having a beta at this time. If there was going to be a beta, it would have probably already started.

[/quote]Sorry, the first time i read Altered Juice's post i swear it said that their would be a beta and didn't believe him so i wanted a source. Thanks for the info and i agree with you probably would have started by now.

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

there will not be a beta

[/quote]Source? 

[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry, the first time i read Altered Juice's post i swear it said that their would be a beta and didn't believe him so i wanted a source. Thanks for the info and i agree with you probably would have started by now.

[/quote]

Well technically they could always go the ghost recon future soldier route. That game had a beta. The beta started on april 19 2012 and the full game came out may 22, 2012. Anyways, I still doubt that there would be a beta. It would have already been either released or at the very most announced.

Demo available the 15th with a Gamestop preorder.

You have to be a Power Up Rewards member as well.