GoW 2 massive XP weekend

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice and thanks, I was waiting for an XP Weekend.

I'll try tonight for first time the MP online.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

[/quote]

I played about 3 matches when it first came out and got slaughtered. But for 21 times the XP, I think I'm gonna have to blow the dust off my copy as well.

Ive allready been taking advantage of this. Trying to get that 100. I think im level 83 now..... Once you get in the 80's it takes forever to level up.

Got my level 100 a long time ago. I actually got to level 40 or 50 just playing horde with friends, then when they started doing the big XP weekends, Me and some friends did the epic all weekend session to get the wings.

I got to rank 100 ages ago.

They do this way to much.

Does the All Fronts Collection include all the DLC maps that have been released for this game?

[quote user="Lunatic Ninja"]

Does the All Fronts Collection include all the DLC maps that have been released for this game?

[/quote]

I believe that was the DLC that I purchased a while ago for 800 Points. It had all the DLC on it and was much cheaper than ever trying to buy everything separate.

[quote user="Lunatic Ninja"]

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

[/quote]

I played about 3 matches when it first came out and got slaughtered. But for 21 times the XP, I think I'm gonna have to blow the dust off my copy as well.

[/quote]

Is this as tough as the previous 30x during E3? Back then I had to lowered the difficulity in order to complete a round by myself.