Gothic gamer looking for new friends :)

Hello everyone im Kane and im looking for other gothic gamers that play GTA5 and Battlefield and RPG games like Fallout and Mass Effect. prefered ages 16+ please be mature me im 18 turning 19 in 2 weeks so if you'd like to add me my XB360 gamertag is xDPSxRabbitx :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Giving yourself 5 stars is not nessasary........   Why do players need to be "Gothic" ????  

Why because they're the only type of people that i can understand if your wondering why im goth its because i was depreesed for over a year it took my best friend to calm me down i chose the path i wanted to take i never looked back on it also if your wondering no im not suicideal i hate people that say oh your goth you should go cutt yourself i take offence to that its very desreseptful.

[quote user="BongKaos"]

Giving yourself 5 stars is not nessasary........   Why do players need to be "Gothic" ????  

[/quote]

It is always a good idea to screen potential friends. Sure there are lots of "people" who care less who they add but when you meet these people and their friends they are all very bland lacking personality. An intelligent conversation cannot even be established with most.

I have a great personality please stop assuming that im bland i chose my path now deal with it all of you its very desreseptful ^_^

Your lack of basic spelling and grammar skills is disrespectful*

Your gamer picture is disrespectful mr el negro -.-

I did not know that there are still young people that are goth.

The only goth I know are end 30 and older.

Welcome to the forums OP :)

It's not Goth,   Emo is the correct term :)

[quote user="BongKaos"]

It's not Goth,   Emo is the correct term :)

[/quote]

Ummmm... no. lol

Ah fianaly someone thats nice for once :)  you people dont know how we are yes were different but were humans i mean really if you dont like me for who i am then GTFO and to the person complaing about my gamer pic im into the military my family has servered the US military every since the United States was formed in July 4th 1776. BTW sorry for the long comment..