GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTERS

Fun game, same controls and fluid movement as COD. Custom classes, lots of fun stuff to use. Go to gamespot.com and make an account then click this link or cut and paste if it doesn't link http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/gotham-city-impostors-xbox/ It's the beta and it's been out a while for PC users and maybe early access console users but the arcade title does not release until 1/10. If I remember right it will be 1200 MS points. Also the servers have been up and down all day so if you can't connect just know it's happening to everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seems like it could be fun... downloading now.

How long is the beta? I have been watching every diary vid they made and it looks crazy fun.

Well it really just started on consoles so I would imagine it will last at least a couple of weeks or maybe even until the release date or after.

Wow, I completely forgot about this. I was playing it two days ago and I had a blast. I got the beta from a friend and he said it started on the 15th and it ends on the 20th. So let's have fun with it while it lasts.

So only two days left? That sucks!

Is it a super hero game? I dont know anything about it.

whereabouts is the download for it..the game i mean

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Is it a super hero game? I dont know anything about it.

[/quote]  there was  a promotional thing on the xbox dashboard

and yeah its like everyone is a vigilante dressed like batman universe characters

where do you go for the download for it..what section is it in

^^Got it Bullet Mag, thanks.