Gotham City Imposters Beta

Would I be breaking any forum guidelines or rules if I posted a legit website with beta codes only 5k are available. And I would be more than happy to post the link to give everyone a chance to get in who doesnt have one. I read the sticky doesnt seem like it would be clashing with anything if I did it. Better safe than sorry though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can pm it to me if you want

The public beta for Gotham City Imposters is now available on Xbox Live Marketplace, publisher Warner Bros. has announced.

-

The Batman-inspired, team-based multiplayer shooter, featuring various ragtag impersonations of Bats and Mr J, offers up a bunch of cool customisation tools, allowing you to tinker with your weapons and your look. You can get a glimpse of that in the new trailer released alongside the announcement.

-

Those who wish to join the beta – which has been running in a closed capacity for a while now – should swing over to gothamcitymposters.com to grab a beta key. The game itself is out next month on Xbox Live.

The game is also way unbalanced, everyone wears added armour with the rocket launcher pretty sad since the game actually looks promising.

Still need a code to get in and its not a guarantee youll get one even if you sign up. And I guess they didnt fix rocket spam afterall.

Okay great I guess I play it again now that more people are on. It was virtually a ghost town when I was part of the private beta.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Got in this beta yesterday and i'm having a blast, glad they decided to release a beta.

& I agree the rockets are a little annoying, but they always are in any shooter.

Im in the beta but doubt I'll play it