Got Pwned!

Playing social slayer last night with a population of 900 and every game the whole other team was in a party just raping me along with everyone that I got matched up with. I got owned like a virgin on prom night.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

How charming.

And you got dominated by a team... OK? Very few people can turn the tide of a game by themselves, particularly against a whole team.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

How charming.

And you got dominated by a team... OK? Very few people can turn the tide of a game by themselves, particularly against a whole team.

[/quote]

When did I say I was trying to turn the tides myself? I was basically saying I sucked just as equally as all of the random teammates I got. 

I enjoy your violent, disturbing comparisons, yes I too witnessed the 4k population. I simply thought it was my glitched Live but apparently it must be true, what you experienced was simply the 3k loyal Halo 3 gamers and the 1k new players who have for some reason just decided to start now.

The matchmaking system struggles to cope with the ridiculously low amount of players, it worked for me on 8k people but I still got a few noobs in Ranked and social an on my lDisruptaa x account I got a few Brigadiers and one or two Generals but it is to be expected.

I can't wait for Halo 3 day on the 25th September, people are all going back onto Halo 3 for the day I think the goal is about 300k people which is actually achievable as Reach has 360k people at peak.

"When did I say I was trying to turn the tides myself? I was basically saying I sucked just as equally as all of the random teammates I got".

You didn't, and I didn't take it as though you were. I was simply saying that I wasn't surprised you got demolished, since you even clarified that they were in teams. Put it this way:

"I got destroyed searching by myself against proper teams".

"Well that was obviously going to happen, very few people can prevent a team destroying them by themselves".

Is it really so hard to understand?

Gotcha, my bad.