Got new live account- how can i obtain all the games and map packs i purchased on old account

I have purchased many games, map packs, and other downloadable content from the marketplace. I recently got a new xbox live account and now can no longer access those previouslt purchased items (example: purchased every map pack for COD black ops and now wheb I put in the disk cannot access any of the maps including zombies). I tried transferring using cloud but doe not work. How can I obtain all these items that I spent a lot of money on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you are using the same console, you should be able to do so.

If not, try to recover your old profile. That should do the trick. If you are still having issues, you can license transfer from your old console, or if you want to go old school, you may use a data transfer cable to import all of your purchased items.

Hope I helped! Have a great day!

Need help to license transfer? No problem! Look here for help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you are using the same console that purchased it with the OLD profile you still have access to mappacks otherwise you will have to be signed into that profile onto live

if you dont have access tot he account you will need to work witht he windows live team to reset the password at accounts.live.com

if you want to use the content offline

you must sign into the new console with the old profile and do a license transfer this only transfer the console license not the account licenses

viola then you have access to the DLC except for certain ingame items or avatar items and mappacks

unless you were baned you forfeit access as soon as you broke the rules

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.