Got my reward points for Bing Bar!

For those of you with Xbox Live Rewards, be looking for an email if you participated in the Bing Bar offer. I finally got an email with 2 codes to redeem for 100 marketplace points each.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just got mine as well, and just a couple days ago I cashed in my first 500 Bing points for 400 more MS points! 600 free points this week :D

I'm still waiting on mine .....

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Thanks. I honestly gave up on this thinking I did something wrong...indeed they are there....

I downloaded the bing bar awhile back for those easy 200 MSpoints as well. Since though, I've unistalled. I use Bing as my default search engine in IE9 and stay signed to Windows LIVE. This allows me to continue collecting points as I search, I usually grab roughly 2-4 points a day in searches. Also, every few days I check for the easy 6 point grabs. I finally started collecting points again about a month ago when I accepted the new terms and kept myself signed into Windows LIVE on Bing. I'm already more than halfway to a free 400 MSpoints. I already really like Bing as my go to search engine, it helps getting rewards for using it too.

ooooo.......thanks for the reminder. I forgot all about this. I just redeemed mine also. 200 points whoo hoo!

Deleted. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah, that's the one. I only have 40 pending points on my rewards account. Slick move sending you a code instead of putting them in your pending rewards.  I wonder why they gave us 2 codes for 100 each instead of one for 200?

There was a banner on rewards.xbox.com that said if you sign up for bing rewards you get 200 ms points free. I hope this is what were talking about.

Eh, what Bing Bar offer?

I've had the Bing Bar with the Bing Reward program ever since it started and I got no wind of this.

I forgot all about this. I'll check if I have my reward thanx for this post!