Got my account banned, now my games are trial?

i was banned i wile back and on that account i have alot of games, now when i have a new profile some of the games are not full anymore but demos.

i cant go back on my banned acount and re download my games so what do i do? i will not pay for the games more then 1 time...

the games are:

castleminer

castleminer z

murder miners

i really whant to play this games now when i got new gold! :( 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Sorry xJustCallMeLord, but when an account is banned from Xbox LIVE you also lose access to the content you purchased for that account.  If you want to play those games again, you will have buy them again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

but i paid for them!!

i paid for alot of games and i can still play them on my new account, but the 3 games is just trials, i am not going to give microsoft money 2 times for games i own! i dont have alot of money!! :(

Sorry this didn't help.

and i got banned for a misstate but every time i try talking to the support i just got the info; hi you are not allowed to ask about this!!  i cant get any info on the ban!! and i cant even talk to a intelligent person about it!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

you can you need to post in the suspension forums and no it is not up for discussion you may only inquire about a bam not dispute it

it will only be declined

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry as obessive power has said when an account it is banned it loses all access to games and content that was brought with the account, so if you want to play these games again you will need to buy them again.

Sorry this didn't help.

A question your (old) account is banned and you changed the console recently?

If the answer is yes...you have a big problem.

I will explain better, in the moment you have banned from the live, you lost all acess to online features and live services (in case of account baned)if you stay whif the same console playing off-line you still plays the games, but if you erase the older gametag or buy a new console and transfer the old data, all you have just before become a demo and need a transfer data license ; but you can´t do that for a account dosen´t exist anymore in XBLA....

If you delete your older profile or buy a new one, sorry, but you have no conditions to use that games (only buying then again!!!).

For repeat my self again in small words...if you have banned by account i listen relates of they still uses off-line the account (and you have inside stills locked in that account, the pthers accounts can´t uses the content).

If you have your 360 the machine banned ONLY!!! (and buy a new one 360), you can use the transfer license tool and be happy!!!

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Sorry this didn't help.

i don¨t blame your English ^^ it is okay :)

the problem i have is that i got banned for something i did not do, this i know in my hearth, i know what i do and don't.  me and 2 friend got banned at the same time for the same reasons and i know what made it happen, they are 5 french girls/boys that keep sending us friend recuests. i block them every time, but they just made new accounts and sent more and more messages, even tried to do it to my friend just to destroy my games. and they started to file complanes about us and started to make fake accounts whit the same name as us, just some spelling wrong, and send friend recuests from us to us =__= i 1 time joined a party and it was 12 french persons that all was named the same as my friend but different numbers at the end. i called Microsoft to see if i could get a permanent ban on the xbox ip number they have and i finely got told that i was going to happen soon, i just needed to call a person i got a number to and then it was set. but to late, somehow the got the news that i was going to get rid of them and 3 days later i was banned X( i tried tell this story to the support, i tried posting in the forum,calling support, chatting whit support.

but i just got told; your banned, deal whit it!

i have proof that this is true to, i still have the chat log from the number i got and i have the number itself, my friend can also tell this to mark my story as true, but i never get the opportunity to do so.

and i don¨t like that, i think i have the right to tell my story but  no, in the message i got it said; Microsoft have proof that you tried to scam people for Microsoft point.

and i'm like: no? that is not true, i got fooled by french kids that don't even speak English, and i don't get what i done too them??

even on my new account (that have nothing to do whit the old, i dont play the same games, i dont have my old friend. just me and bioshock infinite. i STILL get messeges from them!! i dont know how they find me, but now they got 4 more people to do the stupid work!?! ALL FROM FRANC!

i really like to know what "proof" Microsoft have, and my french people hate me. whit the knowledge that i never done anything to break the code of conduct and whit the fact that Microsoft wont answer any of my questions, i feel angry.

and now they force me to get games i paid for 1 more time?!!?

it is not cool....  

sorry for weird text and spelling wrongs, English is not my first speaking X( (auto spelling FTW!)

Sorry this didn't help.