Sorry felt like bragging.

I still want CUL 4. Gimme

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I started swimming towards the CUL 4 island but I tired out. Luckily this right whale came by. I rode him for a while, then he turned around and headed for Hawaii. So I had to gram onto a shark. Was a white tip. he was headed in the right direction, going with the nina.

My cat flew in by chopper, parachuted down. the cat and the shark don't like each other so now I'm just floating with the cat on my head.

Who is the Mod in this room anyway. I've never seen one.

Okay  Capt. Jack Sparrow...  

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Who is the Mod in this room anyway. I've never seen one.

[/quote]

You do know that post count is only one small thing taken into consideration on your CUL status?

Other more important things are for instance:

Staying on topic - You've had it
Being helpful - +1 for you there

I could care less about an "on topic" badge. I'm here to have fun and talk about cars.

Think I can see land! I'm almost to CUL 4. don't hate.

Dude, seriously?  What is the big deal over your user level?  Did somebody tell you they hand out cake or something?  I'll save you the trouble...the cake is a lie.

lol @ Trippul. When I'm at CUL 5, I won't care either.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

I could care less about an "on topic" badge. I'm here to have fun and talk about cars.

[/quote]

lol, who said anything about an 'on topic' badge? I was trying to give you some advice on how your CUL is calculated but seeing as you don't seem interested or care, spam away!!!

I dunno Ribble, I got CUL 3 from spamming in the Black ops boards. If you get the Mods attention, least they might look it up, I dunno bro.