got jiped

He

llo, i am haing a bit of a problem. Recently i had 100 microsoft points. After seeing this i decided to buy Castle miner: Z. When it was finished downloading i went to My games and did not see it there. I then decided to go to my storage to see if it was there, it turns out it wasnt. So after further looking into this i had also relized it had not refunded my MS points. If anybody could help me with this isue that wold be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Go to settings hub on dashboard, select account, select download history, select castle miner z, download again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The wierd thing is it honestly is not there. I had already checked.

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you go back to the games market place and download it again without being charged for it?  It's possible the file is corrupted on your HDD and is showing up as a Yellow ! instead of the game name.  This could be why you cant find it.  I would suggest looking through each game name on your HDD storage section and checking to see if anything is named Corrupted file !  or something with a Yellow ! indicating corruption.

Secondly, I would also clear your cache and delete the marketplace system data file. Then attempt to get the game again, providing you are not being charged for it twice (which you should not be) as long as that is the same account that made the purchase, the game should be saved in download history. Perhaps try downloading the trail version of the game or both Castle Miner and Z and then selecting the in game option to unlock full game in Z to see if it auto downloads it.

To clear what I said above go here : support.xbox.com/.../download-xbox-live-content

Hope this helps. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks dude you are the frikin best!!

Sorry this didn't help.