Got bit today but have a couple questions.

Someone told me I have to complete the werewolf quest line, but where do i go to even start the quests? If any one has any info on it i'd appreciate it. Im in daggerfall convenant if that makes a difference.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

"The ritual site is something most players don't know. You can find the ritual site in the zone around level 40. This is Bangkorai for Daggerfall Covenant, Reaper's Marsh for Aldmeri Dominion, and Rift for Ebonheart Pact.

There is no level requirement to get the disease, but the quest is level 42 and the enemies you fight are around that level.

Bangkorai is a hunting ground for players at levels 37 to 43"

This is what Google tells me anyway :-S

do you know/remember the name of the quest?

I believe it's called "Hircine's Gift". Have a little look on google to see if you can find out what to do next, given your current progress with Sanies Lupinus.

I'm only Level 10 so I have a long way to go yet before I can even attempt it!

hmmm...as far as I known i've done it. I'm gonna look through my quests and see what all i've done. I have a timer under the active effect " Sanies Lupinus" its like 6 days 2 hours so hopefuly i figure it out before then. I went through so much to bit I dont wanna end up having to do it again.

I understand that in order to fully become a werewolf you have to have completed the questline; Hircine's Gift. You'll know if you've done it because it involves you bringing down a large enemy as proof that you're worthy or something like that. Plus, when you do this, you'll be in werewolf form.

Whenever I'm looking for the quests I have left to complete, I press the button that brings up the map and then press Y to show me all my active quests for that area.

Perhaps if you travel to Bangkorai and then look for which are your active quests in that area, you may find out where to go/where you're upto/what to do next?

Good luck anyway :)