Gosh!!! When are they going to announce the date for halo 5? And Spartan Ops Episode 9?

I mean Come On ! Already what is the hold up. The story just got so much better. Plus, with the graphics and the more open story line. It just seems to be relentless to have to wait this long for the addition to the story of Master Chief, and Cortana. With spartan ops, I would like to see what happens to Dr. Halsey, as she escaped through through blue light from the covenant, WHICH WAS AWESOME... *** YOU PROMETHEAN BASTARDS!!!! LOL

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Halo 5 will drop November 2014. Count it.

Halo 5 will be next gen for sure. It wont be on the 360.   2014 or 2015 sounds about right.  Hopefully it is closer to 2015 so they can take their time on the next console. They wont release 2 huge titles together so it wont be the same year Gears Of War 4 comes out or Mass Effect 4.  I am in no hurry. I really enjoy H4 and it will keep me busy for at least a year or two as long as they keep updating and changing the playlist and keep Spartan Ops alive. 

They are too busy trying to figure out how to add Ordnance drops to King of the Hill. Also every Warthog comes equipped with a standard issue driver side car bomb. Every player gets the option to start with the detonator in their personal loadout

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Halo 5 will be next gen for sure. It wont be on the 360.   2014 or 2015 sounds about right.  Hopefully it is closer to 2015 so they can take their time on the next console. They wont release 2 huge titles together so it wont be the same year Gears Of War 4 comes out or Mass Effect 4.  I am in no hurry. I really enjoy H4 and it will keep me busy for at least a year or two as long as they keep updating and changing the playlist and keep Spartan Ops alive. 

[/quote]

Agreed here but how much more can they do with Spartan Ops? Once this story is done then all that should be left is Halo 5, no? we do have what 2 more episodesd that we know of right now.....

I hope there's a decent amount of time between titles. I mean, they were working on Halo 4 since.. what.. 2007 or 2008? I hope they have at least a 2 year gap between titles so that Halo 5 can be a little more polished and take advantage of what the next gen console has to offer.

I think at least three years to get halo 5 out on the shelves but at least it should have better graphics. I've already beat halo 4 and I don't have gold so I can't play spartan ops which sucks for meh

geez halo4 just came out.....

agreed Noble 29

[quote user="OKC44THUNDER"]

geez halo4 just came out.....

[/quote]

^This is what I was thinking.  Although I do have to admit that story-wise, it would be nice to see the next game... but dev time wise... let 'em have the time they need to get it done and done well.

OP's post does kind of prove (to me at least) something that I've been thinking for awhile... being that Spartan Ops was supposed to help 'fill in the waiting time gap' between Halo 4 and 5 as well as lead into the story's setting for 5... it doesn't appear to be accomplishing that goal as well as they'd hoped. At least not for me.

Ops story is pretty good since i read the books a know a bit more about Jul Mdama then those who did not. So the story is more meaningful when something happens to Dr. Halsey. Just read the forerunner books and from what they are getting to is that there might be 2 Didacts...... waiting for Silentium the third book in the forerunner Saga.....