Good Xmas present

Won't have to leave the room...

Got a Xmas bag filled with a 4 pack of old classic Cokes, 3 packs of cigs.(yes I know they are bad for you) some snack food and a copy of the new Assassin's Creed..

I do believe my children like me....LOL

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Drinking coke , eating junk food, having a smoke while playing AC.Santa was good to you

Didn't you have a christmas dinner? I sure did and i loved it.

-

I pitty you if you didn't

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Didn't you have a christmas dinner? I sure did and i loved it.

-

I pitty you if you didn't

[/quote]

That's for later this evening...LOL

I got a brand new re-breather and  since those things aren't exactly cheap that's all I got but thankfully that's all I needed. I am going to buy Skyrim today also.

Gamestops aren't open today.....are they? Because I'll so go run over and get BF 3 right now if I can.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Gamestops aren't open today.....are they? Because I'll so go run over and get BF 3 right now if I can.

[/quote]

Naw, I think they open back up tomorrow though.

[quote user="TheBlackDah1ia"]

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

[/quote]

Naw, I think they open back up tomorrow though.

[/quote]Figured as much I've waited since release date to play this game I can wait another day.

Better get there early, because I bet a lot of gamers got their wallets full of cash and are ready to spend it.

Hey, I'm drinking Coke too!

...Mine has Jack in it though.  :)

Had Christmas lunch (then went to my father's for a very similar Christmas dinner) and got some excellent presents.

I personally got given some fancy chilli sauce (significant for me), chilli chocolate (same with this), the Guinness Book of World Records (which I collect), some food (delicious), eight other sauces (good for experimentation while cooking), Rage, Dead Space II, Saint's Row III and Crysis II, along with 16 other games not directed at me specifically.