Good read about the new trilogy.

About how it may take same path as the first campaign and mp wise.

http://n4g.com/news/805863/how-the-new-halo-trilogy-could-repeat-history-gritbit-com/com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't know. That was a rather poorly written, common sensual article. I didn't really like it too much. I don't think 343i WANTS to follow Bungie's footsteps and setup the new trilogy the same as the old one. Hopefully they'll be unique.

I suspect the OP wrote that article, or something very similar to that. Nothing like advertising you write for some random site in your sig then linking to a self-proclaimed good article on that very site.

I also loved this, I really did: "The story seen characters die(Good guys and bad guys), was of good length, and ended on a semi-good note".

Very professional.

I didn't get why the article mainly said that Halo 4 would be like Halo 1, Halo 5 would be like Halo 2 and Halo 6 would be like Halo 3. I might as well write an article with a similar amount of justification and evidence --none-- saying how the new Halo trilogy will play nothing like Halo 1-3.

I'm not going to be too harsh, but it's FAR too early to make an article anything like that. There's literally nothing out there about Halo 4 in any sort of concrete form.

Halofest is just around the corner though. I'd say to write another article using what we learn there about Halo 4.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I didn't get why the article mainly said that Halo 4 would be like Halo 1, Halo 5 would be like Halo 2 and Halo 6 would be like Halo 3. I might as well write an article with a similar amount of justification and evidence --none-- saying how the new Halo trilogy will play nothing like Halo 1-3.

[/quote]

i see it as this. Halo 4 will be a whole new setting to explore. A complete new beginning. (Like Halo 1).

Halo 5 will be like a bridge between 4 and 6.

Of course, these kinds of interpretations are idiotic to make at this early stage as we barely know anything about the game.

I like the feedback guys! Been getting feedback all around the board today and I really appreicate it. Remember it is just a theory of mine. I did not mean in anyway to say this is what will happen. It was not so much for how each game will play, but more towards the games in general. 

I didn't know this was yours, but I understand. My post wasn't in any way meant to offend.

Its fine. I rather hear the truth about my work.

Just so you know, its 'piqued' the interest of many gamers, not peaked. You should run back over the article because I did spot a few spelling errors and typos. They may not bother some people but if you want to look more professional its good practice. The article is decent. Writing takes a lot of practice and you'll always have negative people so its good you don't take negative criticism personally, most people do.

Honestly, I don't get into these kinds of articles because I don't like articles based on speculation, but thats just me. Good luck though.

At least 'peaked' gets the same point across [:P].

Too often, though not in this article, you'll see a complete spelling mistake or an entirely incorrect word.