Good MP games (non shooters)

Any recommendations, people?

I think the last time i got my teeth into MP and enjoyed it was CoD4, but since then i really can't be bothered with shooters of any kind, regardless of whether it's a 3rd person or FPS.   I suck at FIFA, so that restricts my choices even further.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

assasins creed brotherhood perhaps? its not a shooter? i suggest you look at my games played it may give you some suggestions theres a lot of games on my profile plus quite a few more i havent actually kept on my profile.

Pick up Raskulls on Xbox LIVE Arcade. It's a racing platformer that's really fun.

i've got AC:Brotherhood, but the last time i attempted to play MP, i waited around 30 mins, then just switched to something else.  Has that been fixed?

[quote user="Darth Caesar"]

i've got AC:Brotherhood, but the last time i attempted to play MP, i waited around 30 mins, then just switched to something else.  Has that been fixed?

[/quote]

dont know. but seriously look at my games im sure something will spark your interest.

XBLA:

Aegis Wing *free* (co-op)

Bionic Commando Rearmed (co-op)

Bomberman Live

Castle Crashers (co-op)

Earthworm Jim (co-op)

Geometry Wars Evolved 2 (co-op)

Ikaruga (co-op)

Ilomilo (co-op)

Lara Croft: GoL (co-op)

Peggle

Splosion Man (co-op)

Retail:

Blur

Command and Conquer 3

Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 (co-op)

Family Game Night *try the demos as some of them are good*

Forza

Guitar Hero *Any of them*  (co-op)

Halo Wars (co-op)

Legos *Any of them* (co-op)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (co-op)

Mortal Kombat

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Portal 2 (co-op)

Rockband *Any of them*  (co-op)

Scene It?

Simpsons, The (co-op)

Soul Calibur IV

Street Fighter

Trivial Pursuit

You Don't Know Jack

Coming Soon:

Dungeon Siege 3 (co-op)

Just from the games I've played.

Forza 3
Blur
GTA 4
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Can't go wrong with a good racing game....Forza or some Need for Speed.  There's also some great Arcade games like Limbo, Peggle, Trials HD and my favorite Defense Grid: The Awakening (a Tower Defense game)

Good Luck on your search.

Ooops, I guess I should have paid more attention to the Post Title...MP = Multiplayer.  My bad...but still, those are some great games.