over that was a big shift in game play, not only did the servers started to get
glitchy which they  still are, but the
cheating started to get rampant and it was out of control on Reach which is why
I haven't went back. Now on Halo 4 the same issue is being seen. I played while
Bungie was in control and there was a very minimal amount of cheating. I have
played the last two nights and the lag switches and aim boots were out of
control one game we started and we had vehicles and snipers and then a lag hit
and when we recovered we didn't have any vehicles or weapons and the other team
had the vehicles and we already killing while we sat in a black screen.

I played Reach and the other games to rank up and have fun,
with the current ranking most to the diehard players I know have max the rank
and are having a hard time playing the game. If you can beat the game in one
month then why keep playing, the war games are one solution but with the issue
I stated above most don't want to play opting for other games. If the ranking
is increased, cheating is controlled, and more game modes introduced I believe
343 would be able to hold the players till the next title, but if they don't do
anything except introduce new maps that feel bland and a few more chapter so Spartan
ops they will lose the game players to other games that give them a feel of
accomplishment and lasting game play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't mean any excessive offense, but you sound as though you don't know what you're talking about.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I don't mean any excessive offense, but you sound as though you don't know what you're talking about.

[/quote]Yeah, same here. There may be some heavy lag, but it doesn't ever appear to be lag switching and there is no aimbot. The "Kill Cam" just shows an exaggerated version of the kill. It's never accurate.

^

WILDLY exaggerated :D

Yea, they're pretty exaggerated. I once got a kill cam that just showed a random enemy sprinting (not even near me), not even firing a single shot or anything.

... That's probably the best I've ever heard of, JB...

I love it when people only read half way and not the full story, I keep telling my kids to read all the way through before commenting. Read the whole thing and comment I want to know your reactions to the second half as well.

Children's books are also broken up into small paragraphs.

I have played a bit and have not felt cheated by other players.  I feel cheated by 343.  The killcams are sooo stupid they should be taken out of the game.  Lag is very prevalent in BTB.  And the spawns and host changes are still just as aggravating as they have ever been.

Vehicles have been reduced to silliness.  

The Gauss and the Mantis are the only ones to have a fighting chance.  As for the rest...I might as well be driving a Prius.

[quote user="QueazyEarth1948"]

I love it when people only read half way and not the full story, I keep telling my kids to read all the way through before commenting. Read the whole thing and comment I want to know your reactions to the second half as well.

[/quote]

Ok, I read your entire post. My eyes are now bleeding, but I feel I'm entitled to make this statement; It still sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. 

-

" If you can beat the game in one month then why keep playing, the war games are one solution but with the issue I stated above most don't want to play opting for other games."

What FPS game takes more than a month to beat? Are you just talking about leveling up? If you or your friends are only playing for a number next to your name, well, you're playing for all the wrong reasons. I suppose when you say they've beaten the game you could mean that they've mastered it. 100 kills, 0 deaths every BTS game. If you have friends that have done that you need to get in touch with the authorities, because they're aliens sent here to conquer our planet. 

-

As far as the "aimbotting" and "lag switching" and "witchcraft" that you're talking about, that's pretty much nonexistent in H4. Other than that headless Spartan BS and the usual map exploits that every PvP game has at launch I haven't encountered a single cheater. Perhaps you need to take a break from the game. Your eyes are starting to play tricks on you. 

@jaximus .....you mean i can't blame my lousy K/D ratio on "cheaters" ....... damn ....i can't blame my bad aim on lag switching? ....damn ........ ok can i at least use the "host change" thing ? .....please